How to change the App name of iOS App - Mobile App Development, Android App Development, iphone App Development
class="post-template-default single single-post postid-3339 single-format-standard wp-custom-logo"
How to change the App name of iOS App
1. Mac System: Mac Mini, iMac, Macbook pro or Mac pro
2. Xcode 6.0 or higher (Setup guide)
3. Project Code in Objective C
4. Basic knowledge of programming in Objective C and know how of using Xcode
1. Go to Project target (cmd + 1).
2. Click the blue icon at the top of project navigator (Fig 1 – 1).
3. Click the App target, which is generally the item with name same as project name listed under targets section (Fig 1 – 2).
4. Select the Build Settings tab (Fig 1 – 3).
5. Search for term “Product Name” (Fig 1 – 4).
6. Change the value on the right y double clicking it and overwriting the text in popover (Fig 1 – 5).