3 years - 6 years
Thu Dec 29, 2022
Apply before :
Fri Dec 29, 2023
You will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their retirement plans.
- You will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their retirement plans.
- Your code should be scalable, robust, and easy for other developers to understand.
- You should be comfortable with Xcode, unit tests, Apple frameworks such as Foundation and UIKit, and the various diagnostic tools and instruments Apple provides.
- You should be able to work well with others both within the iOS development team and in cross functional teams, including mentoring and leading newer developers with less experience.
- Expertise in Software design patterns
- Expertise in creating UML diagrams
- Good debugging skills to isolate problems
- Knack to identify potential problems and think forward when developing
- Good with componentized architecture and server driven UI is a plus
- Team player, be able to mentor and guide junior developers
- Be proactive and take lead in proposing new designs and architecture
- Objective C
Rating(out of 5)
Number of years used
Candidate write up
pls share resumes on : email@example.com