3 years - 6 years
Thu Dec 29, 2022
Apply before :
Fri Dec 29, 2023
The candidate will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their retirement plans.
- The candidate will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their retirement plans.
- The candidate code should be scalable, robust, and easy for other developers to understand.
- The candidate should be comfortable with Xcode, unit tests, Apple frameworks such as Foundation and UIKit, and the various diagnostic tools and instruments Apple provides.
- The candidate should be able to work well with others both within the iOS development team and in cross-functional teams, including mentoring and leading newer developers with less experience.
- Expertise in Software design patterns.
- Expertise in creating UML diagrams.
- Good debugging skills to isolate problems.
- Knack to identify potential problems and think forward when developing.
- Good with componentized architecture and server-driven UI is a plus.
- Team player, be able to mentor and guide junior developers.
- Be proactive and take lead in proposing new designs and architecture.
- Objective C.